Richard Austen and Ann Longley of Lydd
1. Richard Austen; born circa 1775; married Ann Longley 31 Aug 1797 at Lydd, Kent, England; died 11 Mar 1849 at Lydd, Kent, England.
Children of Richard Austen and Ann Longley were as follows:
William Austen; baptized 26 Dec 1799 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Phoebe Mills 8 Mar 1823 at Lydd, Kent, England; died 5 Mar 1886 at New Romney, Kent, England, at age 86.
He was an Agricultural labourer.
Children of William Austen and Phoebe Mills were as follows:
Mary Ann Austen; baptized 20 Oct 1804 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Thomas Collick.
Children of Mary Ann Austen and Thomas Collick all born at Lydd, Kent, England, were as follows:
Children of John Austen and Mary Deborah Flisher were as follows:
Children of Louisa Austen and Charles Fletcher were:
William Austen; baptized 5 Sep 1824 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Caroline Cooper Fowle 5 Jul 1850 at Rye, Sussex, England; died 29 Dec 1828 at Lydd, Kent, England, at age 4.
Children of William Austen and Caroline Cooper Fowle were as follows:
Children of John Austen and Mary Ann Carter were as follows:
Children of Anne Austen and an unknown spouse were:
He was a Fisherman.
Children of Richard Austen and Susannah (--?--) were:
He was shoemaker.
Children of David Austen and Emma Ainslie Philpot were as follows:
Children of Mary Deborah Austen and Charles Reed were as follows:
Eliza Austen; baptized 24 Dec 1839 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Tom Austen.
Children of Eliza Austen and Tom Austen were as follows:
Elizabeth Ann Austen; baptized 23 Jul 1837 at Lydd, Kent, England; married (--?--) Terry.
Children of Elizabeth Ann Austen and (--?--) Terry were as follows:
John Clement Austen; born 6 Mar 1841 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Ann Padgham 12 Aug 1860 at New Romney, Kent, England; married Jane Stokes 27 Oct 1870 at London, England.
Children of John Clement Austen and Ann Padgham were as follows:
George Austen; baptized 24 Aug 1851 at Lydd, Kent, England; married Hester (--?--).
Children of George Austen and Hester (--?--) were as follows:
David Austen; born 1863 at West Ashford; married Mary Jane Dewsbury; died 1923.
He migrated to Australia, 1884.
Children of David Austen and Mary Jane Dewsbury were as follows:
Children of Walter John Clement Austen and Priscilla Jane Hooker were as follows:
Children of James John P Austen and Florence Tunbridge were:
A descendant, John Archibald Austen was an pen and ink illustrator; see.
Austen families from Thanet, Kent, UK
- John married Elizabeth in Ramsgate, c1780
- John Austen married Mary Philpot of Ramsgate in 1788
- Edward Austen b 1786 and Rebecca Lawson
- Abraham Austen, b c1776, of Stourmouth married Elizabeth Standen
- Benjamin Austen b1774, married Jane Laming in Margate
- James Austen b 1761 married Susannah Belsey in Ramsgate
- Nathaniel Austen b 1675, and Mary Tickner of Ramsgate
- Thomas Austen b 1785 of Sarre
- Thomas Austen b 1810, married Mary Ann Sergeant in Ramsgate
Austen families of East and South Kent
- John Austen of Northbourne, Kent. 1575 - 1624
- William Austen (b c1813) and Alice Jenner
- Richard Austen and Ann Longley at Lydd, 1797
- Robert Austen (b 1772) and Sarah of Dymchurch
- Robert Austen of Wickambreaux m Elizabeth, 1504
- John Austen, b 1767, m Sarah Baker of Rochester & Ashford
- James Austen, b 1727, and Elizabeth Pierce of Goodnestone
- Robert Austen m Elizabeth Ashby, Hythe 1763
- Thomas Austen (b 1806) and Winifred Wyles from Dover
- William and Richard Austen of Monks Horton, 1800
- John Austen b 1691, Chillenden, m Ann Naylor
Austen families from West Kent
- William and Elizabeth Austen of Heronden, Tenterden
- Edward Austen & Elizabeth Vane, m 1711
- Thomas Austen m Anne Button
- Thomas Austen of Yalding, b c 1730.
- Thomas Austen (b 1748) m Mary Randalls of West Farleigh
- Richard Austen b 1544, Tenterden and Elizabeth Kenworthy
- William Austen and Catherine Edwards of Cowden
- William and Sarah, Sevenoaks, c 1800
- John and Hannah Austen of Benenden, b c 1766
- Thomas Austen b 1815 in Tenterden and Sarah Wightwick
- Ambrose Austen of Marden Kent >
- Jonas Austen (b1598) and Constance Robinson of Staplehurst
- John Austen of Goudhurst m Joan Berry, 1584
- George Austen (b 1823) married Sarah Hammond
- David (b c1670) & Ann Austen of Hawkhurst
- John Austen of Staplehurst (1700s)
Austen families from Sussex
- James Austen and Sarah Clout of Frant, c 1659
- Richard Austen, 1750 and Elizabeth Forster of Walberton
- Henry Austen of Barcombe m Lucy Adams in 1806
- Thomas b 1770 and Mary Austen
- Edward and Anne Austen of Burwash, c 1700
- William Austen m Mary Payne of Ticehurst, 1778
- Richard & Margaret Austen of East Grinstead, 1694
- Austen families from Surrey >
- Austen families from Suffolk >
- Austen families from Thanet, Kent, UK >
- Ernie Austen, 1924 Olympian
- Colin, Cecil and Geoff Austen, Australian Rules footballers
- Jane Austen's sailor brothers, Francis, Charles
- John Archibald Austen, illustrator
- Peter Townsend Austen
- Sir Robert Austen of Bexley
- Frank Henry Austen, radio relay pioneer of Thanet
- Edward Austen, painter
- Sir Robert Austen, 1697 - 1743
- Ralph Austen
- Alice Austen, photographer
- Staffordshire >
- Kent >
- Herefordshire >
- John and Elizabeth Austin of Grays Thurrock
- John and Ann Austin of Hartley, Kent and Thomas Austin and Rachell Sudell of Chatham
- Thomas and Elizabeth Austin of London
- John Austen m Elizabeth Purvy, c 1700
- John Austin & Eleanor Vine
- John, Ann and Barbara Austin of Pevensey and USA
- Looking for:
- New Page