A PEDIGREE OF AN AUSTEN FAMILY
originally from Suffolk, but who subsequently moved to London
This descent is extracted out of wills and other aunthentic documents..... and is ratified and confirmed by me.... Rd St George (Richard St George, ca 1550-1635), Clarenceux King of Arms at the College of Heralds..
Arms of the ancient family of Forcette of Marylebone, exemplified and confirmed to Edward Forcette of Marylebone and his desendants by me William Camden, Clarenceux King of Arms, 1611 (MS in the British Library).
Robert Austen of Myldnale (Mildenhall) in the county of Suffolk, married Katherine. They had issue:
2 Richard, the eldest son. He had issue: John, the eldest son, who married Joan, daughter of Thomas Austen and a grand-daughter of Richard Mayhugh. He had issue:
Thomas, who had issue:
1 John, the eldest son.
4 Alice, the wife of Edward Cassaia (?).
5 Anne sp. John the eldest son married Helena. They had issue:
1 John, the eldest son, dsp.
2 Thomas, citizen and clothworker of London. He married 1stly Katherine, daughter of Thomas Meres of London. He married 2ndly Ann, daughter of Andrew Field, citizen and grocer of London. They had issue: 1 Thomas, the eldest son.
2 John, who married Susan, daughter of James Winstanley of Gray's Inn, Esq.They had a daughter Katherine, dsp.
4 Anne, the eldest daughter.
Thomas, the eldest son, married Kathrine, daughter of Robert Wilson, citizen and draper of London. They had issue:
1 Thomas, the eldest son.
2 Katherine, sp.
5 Anne, who married Skyner Byde (?). Thomas, the eldest son. married Arabella, daughter of Edward Forsett of Marylebone, Esq. They had issue:. They had issue:
1 John, the eldest son, dsp.
2 Katherine, sp.
3 Anne, sp.
4 Thomas, dsp.
5 Arabella, sp.
Austen families from Thanet, Kent, UK
- John married Elizabeth in Ramsgate, c1780
- John Austen married Mary Philpot of Ramsgate in 1788
- Edward Austen b 1786 and Rebecca Lawson
- Abraham Austen, b c1776, of Stourmouth married Elizabeth Standen
- Benjamin Austen b1774, married Jane Laming in Margate
- James Austen b 1761 married Susannah Belsey in Ramsgate
- Nathaniel Austen b 1675, and Mary Tickner of Ramsgate
- Thomas Austen b 1785 of Sarre
- Thomas Austen b 1810, married Mary Ann Sergeant in Ramsgate
Austen families of East and South Kent
- John Austen of Northbourne, Kent. 1575 - 1624
- William Austen (b c1813) and Alice Jenner
- Richard Austen and Ann Longley at Lydd, 1797
- Robert Austen (b 1772) and Sarah of Dymchurch
- Robert Austen of Wickambreaux m Elizabeth, 1504
- John Austen, b 1767, m Sarah Baker of Rochester & Ashford
- James Austen, b 1727, and Elizabeth Pierce of Goodnestone
- Robert Austen m Elizabeth Ashby, Hythe 1763
- Thomas Austen (b 1806) and Winifred Wyles from Dover
- William and Richard Austen of Monks Horton, 1800
- John Austen b 1691, Chillenden, m Ann Naylor
Austen families from West Kent
- William and Elizabeth Austen of Heronden, Tenterden
- Edward Austen & Elizabeth Vane, m 1711
- Thomas Austen m Anne Button
- Thomas Austen of Yalding, b c 1730.
- Thomas Austen (b 1748) m Mary Randalls of West Farleigh
- Richard Austen b 1544, Tenterden and Elizabeth Kenworthy
- William Austen and Catherine Edwards of Cowden
- William and Sarah, Sevenoaks, c 1800
- John and Hannah Austen of Benenden, b c 1766
- Thomas Austen b 1815 in Tenterden and Sarah Wightwick
- Ambrose Austen of Marden Kent >
- Jonas Austen (b1598) and Constance Robinson of Staplehurst
- John Austen of Goudhurst m Joan Berry, 1584
- George Austen (b 1823) married Sarah Hammond
- David (b c1670) & Ann Austen of Hawkhurst
- John Austen of Staplehurst (1700s)
Austen families from Sussex
- James Austen and Sarah Clout of Frant, c 1659
- Richard Austen, 1750 and Elizabeth Forster of Walberton
- Henry Austen of Barcombe m Lucy Adams in 1806
- Thomas b 1770 and Mary Austen
- Edward and Anne Austen of Burwash, c 1700
- William Austen m Mary Payne of Ticehurst, 1778
- Richard & Margaret Austen of East Grinstead, 1694
- Austen families from Surrey >
- Austen families from Suffolk >
- Austen families from Thanet, Kent, UK >
- Ernie Austen, 1924 Olympian
- Colin, Cecil and Geoff Austen, Australian Rules footballers
- Jane Austen's sailor brothers, Francis, Charles
- John Archibald Austen, illustrator
- Peter Townsend Austen
- Sir Robert Austen of Bexley
- Frank Henry Austen, radio relay pioneer of Thanet
- Edward Austen, painter
- Sir Robert Austen, 1697 - 1743
- Ralph Austen
- Alice Austen, photographer
- Staffordshire >
- Kent >
- Herefordshire >
- John and Elizabeth Austin of Grays Thurrock
- John and Ann Austin of Hartley, Kent and Thomas Austin and Rachell Sudell of Chatham
- Thomas and Elizabeth Austin of London
- John Austen m Elizabeth Purvy, c 1700
- John Austin & Eleanor Vine
- John, Ann and Barbara Austin of Pevensey and USA
- Looking for:
- New Page